- Pursuant to and by effect of Art. 64 of Leg. Decree No. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of the goods, without penalty and without obligation to specify the reason. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a notice to that effect by registered mail. The notification must contain:
1. a statement of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal;
2. the details of the Order or the number of the Transport Document or invoice number that gave rise to the Purchase Agreement from which he/she intends to withdraw.
The notification shall be addressed to: Officine R.M. srl Via dell'Industria n. 32 - 40043 Marzabotto (Bologna). The Customer will at this point return, at its own expense, the products (provided they are unused, unopened and in their original packaging, complete with user manual and perfectly intact) and may require repayment of the amount of the goods.
- Officine R.M. srl will only accept returns of goods as described under paragraph a) and accompanied by the relevant invoice. The goods must then be returned to Via dell'Industria n. 32 40043 Marzabotto (Bo), within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- In the event that the returns have been carried out as described above, Officine R.M. srl will refund the price of the goods returned within a maximum of thirty (30) days from receipt of the return.
- If the Customer exercises his/her right of withdrawal in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions set out in this chapter (right of withdrawal) he/she will not be entitled to a refund of the Price.