Scope of Conditions of Sale
- All orders to Officine R.M. srl made through the website (RMDOMUS.COM), E-mail or telephone, are governed by these Conditions of Sale, formulated in accordance with current legislation on contracts entered into outside business premises. By placing an order you declare that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions of Sale.
It is your right to save and/or print these Conditions of Sale. The mere fact that Officine R.M. srl does not make use of any of the provisions of these Conditions of Sale shall not be construed as a waiver thereof. The sale of products on this website www.rmdomus.com is made by Officine R.M. srl whose registered office is located at Via dell'Industria n. 32, 40043 Marzabotto (Bologna), VAT No. 00516981206.
- Officine R.M. srl reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Sale at any time by publishing a new version on this website. The applicable Conditions of Sale are those in force at the time the order is placed.
Registration: user code and password
- To place an order you must be registered and follow the instructions provided on the website; make sure that the mandatory information you have provided is correct and complete.
- In the event of a change of address or other changes you are requested to promptly update your personal data.
- At the time of registration on this site you will be asked to enter a password. This password is strictly personal and confidential and therefore must not be divulged to third parties.
- You assume full responsibility for the use of your password and for all orders placed with this password, even if done without your knowledge.
- If you are aware or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password please inform Officine R.M. srl immediately.
- After registration, by entering your username and password, you will be recognised by the system and granted access to your personal area on the RMDOMUS site.
- Officine R.M. srl collects and uses your personal data for the sole purpose of enhancing and complementing the service offered to you. For example, to promote and provide our products and services, and for sending the billing of the requested products and services, in order to assess the efficiency of our business so as to better define our strategies for development, or to communicate with you for other reasons which are not predictable.
- By placing an order through this website, via e-mail or telephone, you agree to purchase the products that you have selected in accordance with these Conditions of Sale.
- The orders, once transmitted to the system, can no longer be modified or blocked, therefore it is your responsibility to verify their correctness before confirming.
- For orders placed through this website at the time of confirmation, an e-mail with a summary of the registration data will be sent to your email inbox.
- Officine R.M. srl offers its products on this site within the limit of their stock availability.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to purchase the selected products on the basis of these Conditions of Sale, Officine R.M. srl shall be free to accept or reject this offer, in particular if previous bills are unpaid or there is a lack of product availability.
- If the order is accepted, we will notify acceptance by sending you an e-mail, otherwise we will contact you via e-mail or telephone.
- Officine R.M. srl undertakes to do everything possible to make deliveries of products purchased on the website; it may however occur that Officine R.M. srl is unable to deliver the products because, for example, the products are no longer in production at the time of the order, or because Officine R.M. srl is unable to access the source of the components required for manufacturing the product. In the event of one of the hypotheses mentioned above, Officine R.M. srl will contact you to inform you and indicate either a better delivery or alternative products. In case you choose not to accept our proposals we will cancel your order relating to the products that we are not able to deliver and will refund you for the amount paid. In the event that we were unable to deliver the products you ordered, our liability will be limited to refunding the amounts you have paid.
- The data recorded by Officine R.M. srl will constitute proof of the order and of the entire transaction. The data recorded through the payment system will constitute proof of the financial transaction.
- The prices applicable for the products you ordered are those on this website on the date you sent the order. These prices are net without VAT.
- The costs for delivery within Italy are included, while for delivery abroad the costs are billed on the basis of the fees quoted on this website on the date you sent the order.
- Officine R.M. srl reserves the right to modify its prices and shipping costs at any time where applicable and to cancel an order in the case of obvious error in the calculation system or in the data.
Delivery of goods
- All orders placed will be delivered to the shipping address that you specified when placing the order.
- Officine R.M. srl will make every reasonable effort to manufacture your products within 30 days of the date of completion of the purchase.
Completion of the purchase is understood as:
1. the conclusion of the online purchase process in the case of payment by 'PAYPAL' method.
2. the credit of the transfer to the bank account of Officine R.M. srl indicated in the online procedure.
The times estimated when the order is made are intended merely for the manufacturing of the product and are not equivalent to the delivery times. Any deadline for the delivery of products indicated by us must be considered non-essential and in any case in our favour, and not such as to require a letter of formal notice. If you have ordered several products at the same time, we may carry out their delivery on different days.
- The delivery times are indicative. The non-delivery of goods due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, however, shall not give rise to any cancellation of the order and Officine R.M. srl shall in no case be obliged to pay compensation.
- Shipments will be carried out by courier against signature of the same.
- It is your responsibility to check the quantity and condition of the goods at the time of delivery.
- In the event of your absence at the delivery address or that of a person authorized by you to receive the delivery of products from the courier, further attempts will be agreed with the carrier assigned to the delivery. In the event of non-delivery, the goods will be retained by the courier for a few days, which may vary depending on the carrier to which they have been entrusted.
After this period of time, which will be explicitly disclosed to you, the goods will be returned to the warehouses of the Officine R.M. s.r.l. and the delivery costs will be billed to you. The ordered products may be refunded or returned with additional shipping charges.
- In the event that you observe that the goods are damaged or do not comply with the quantities ordered, you must notify the carrier of this and sign the delivery document with reservation, as well as inform Officine R.M. srl within 5 days of delivery. Officine R.M. srl in this case will, after verification, provide for the replacement of missing or damaged goods, in accordance with your order.
Right of Withdrawal
- Pursuant to and by effect of Art. 64 of Leg. Decree No. 206/2005, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of the goods, without penalty and without obligation to specify the reason. To exercise this right, the Customer must send a notice to that effect by registered mail. The notification must contain:
1. a statement of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal;
2. the details of the Order or the number of the Transport Document or invoice number that gave rise to the Purchase Agreement from which he/she intends to withdraw.
The notification shall be addressed to: Officine R.M. srl Via dell'Industria n. 32 - 40043 Marzabotto (Bologna). The Customer will at this point return, at its own expense, the products (provided they are unused, unopened and in their original packaging, complete with user manual and perfectly intact) and may require repayment of the amount of the goods.
- Officine R.M. srl will only accept returns of goods as described under paragraph a) and accompanied by the relevant invoice. The goods must then be returned to Via dell'Industria n. 32 40043 Marzabotto (Bo), within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of the goods.
- In the event that the returns have been carried out as described above, Officine R.M. srl will refund the price of the goods returned within a maximum of thirty (30) days from receipt of the return.
- If the Customer exercises his/her right of withdrawal in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions set out in this chapter (right of withdrawal) he/she will not be entitled to a refund of the Price.
Fault/defects of the Products
- Pursuant to art. 132 of Leg. Decree No. 206/05 (Consumer Code), in the event of faults or defects, promptly reported by the purchaser and acknowledged by Officine R.M. srl, the latter will replace only those products for which it has recognized the fault or defect, and which the purchaser has returned undamaged in the original packaging or wrapping, with the bill of purchase attached. The cost of return and replacement will in any case be charged to the Customer.
- In the case of defects recognized by Officine R.M. s.r.l., the Customer may, after the return of the products, request a refund for the amount equal to the value of the order made.
- Officine R.M. s.r.l. reserves the right to evaluate any other requests for return/exchange of goods purchased.
Replacement is only possible for products delivered in good condition or in the presence of manufacturing defects.
The products must be contained within the original packaging without having been opened and/or used. The replacement will be done exclusively with products of value equal to or greater than the initial value.
In case of substitution with products of higher value, the customer must pay the difference using a payment method accepted by Officine R.M. srl.
Methods of payment
It is possible to pay in the following ways:
- CREDIT CARD, via the PAYPAL platform. Upon payment you will be redirected to the PAYPAL platform and as soon as the payment has been received correctly, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from the same. On the PAYPAL platform you could also choose to pay directly with your credit card.
- BANK TRANSFER, following the purchase instructions, you will find the order details, the total to be paid and all the data required to make the transfer. The IBAN that you can use to make the payment are: Unicredit IT40 A 02008 37100 0000 10355005 or MPS IT91 U 01030 37100 00000 9137026.
Once the credit is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Officine R.M. srl.
The form of payment is subject to the economic conditions of your bank.
- Invoices are sent with the goods or sent by e-mail.
Depictions of products
- The images of the products featured on the website RMDOMUS.COM are purely illustrative and are not binding.
- Officine R.M. srl will make every effort to comply with its obligations. However, Officine R.M. srl can not be held responsible for delays or non-delivery caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include strikes, wars, natural disasters and any other event that makes the production, transportation or delivery of the products impracticable.
Legal Warranty of Seller of 2 years pursuant to the Consumer Code
- All products purchased on the website RMDOMUS.COM are covered by the legal guarantee of the seller provided for by the Consumer Code (Leg. Decree 206/2005). Pursuant to Articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has the right, amongst others, to have the seller repair or replace non-compliant products free of charge, within 24 months of the date of delivery. The defect must be reported to the seller within 10 days of its discovery.
Place of law enforcement and Court of jurisdiction
- The General Conditions and the Purchase Agreements are governed by Italian law (and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 06/09/2005 - which, in Articles 50 to 67 governing distance contracts - and by Legislative Decree No. 70 of 09/04/2003 on electronic commerce), and it should be interpreted in light of this.
- For any dispute that may arise in connection with the General Conditions and/or the Purchase Agreements the court of Bologna shall have exclusive jurisdiction.